Kostroma Oblast

Russia
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
50°
45°
50°

Forecast

  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy46°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy46°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy48°
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%50°45°Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low near 45F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%53°43°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 53F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 43F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%57°44°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 57F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers late at night. Low 44F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%54°47°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 54F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Steady light rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%56°47°Cloudy with showers. High 56F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%50°40°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High around 50F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy skies. Low around 40F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%50°40°Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High near 50F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%48°36°Partly cloudy. High 48F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 36F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%46°35°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High 46F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low near 35F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%46°35°Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 46F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low near 35F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 4%4%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph SW

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    46°
  • Humidity
    96%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low near 45F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:06 AM5:39 PM

Map