Koslan

Russia
CloudyCloudy
46°
41°
46°

Forecast

  • 7 PMCloudy45°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy44°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy44°
  • 10 PMCloudy43°
  • 11 PMCloudy43°
  • 12 AMCloudy43°
  • 1 AMCloudy43°
  • 2 AMCloudy42°
  • 3 AMCloudy42°
  • 4 AMCloudy42°
  • 5 AMCloudy42°
  • 6 AMCloudy42°
  • 7 AMCloudy43°
  • 8 AMCloudy44°
  • 9 AMCloudy45°
  • 10 AMCloudy46°
  • 11 AMCloudy47°
  • 12 PMCloudy47°
  • 1 PMCloudy47°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy45°
Monday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%46°41°Cloudy. Low 41F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%49°37°Mostly cloudy skies. High 49F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 37F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%44°36°Cloudy. High 44F. Winds light and variable.Night - Cloudy. Low 36F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%47°37°Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High 47F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy. Low 37F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%49°41°A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 49F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional light rain. Low 41F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%47°42°Cloudy with showers. High 47F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy with occasional light rain. Low 42F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%48°41°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 48F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 41F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%48°40°Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few showers early with overcast skies late. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%46°40°Overcast with showers at times. High 46F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low near 40F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%44°39°A few showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 44F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Cloudy skies with a few showers later at night. Low 39F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 8%8%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NW

Barometer

30.2 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    43°
  • Humidity
    76%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy. Low 41F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:39 AM5:30 PM

Map