Kirov Oblast

Russia
ShowersShowers
59°
43°
53°

Forecast

  • 5 PMShowers54°
  • 6 PMShowers55°
  • 7 PMShowers56°
  • 8 PMShowers57°
  • 9 PMShowers58°
  • 10 PMShowers58°
  • 11 PMShowers59°
  • 12 AMShowers59°
  • 1 AMShowers60°
  • 2 AMCloudy60°
  • 3 AMShowers60°
  • 4 AMShowers60°
  • 5 AMShowers59°
  • 6 AMShowers58°
  • 7 AMShowers58°
  • 8 AMCloudy58°
  • 9 AMCloudy59°
  • 10 AMCloudy60°
  • 11 AMCloudy61°
  • 12 PMCloudy62°
  • 1 PMShowers62°
  • 2 PMShowers61°
  • 3 PMShowers60°
  • 4 PMShowers60°
  • 5 PMShowers60°
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 55%55%59°43°Showers with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 35%35%65°55°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%58°49°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%56°46°Partly cloudy today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%60°51°Rain today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%59°47°Partly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%63°48°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%64°55°Scattered showers today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%68°55°Cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%61°55°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 45%45%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph SSE

Barometer

29.4 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    46°
  • Humidity
    92%
  • Visibility
    8.51 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Showers with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 58 °F (14.4 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
4:37 AM6:41 PM

Map