Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug - Yugra

Russia
ShowersShowers
68°
56°
60°

Forecast

  • 5 AMShowers60°
  • 6 AMShowers60°
  • 7 AMShowers60°
  • 8 AMShowers61°
  • 9 AMShowers62°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 3 PMFair68°
  • 4 PMFair67°
  • 5 PMFair67°
  • 6 PMFair67°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 1 AMFair61°
  • 2 AMFair60°
  • 3 AMClear58°
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%68°56°Rain showers this morning with some sunshine during the afternoon hours. High 68F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 56F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%68°55°Mostly sunny skies. High 68F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear. Low near 55F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%68°55°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 68F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly clear. Low near 55F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%72°56°Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 72F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 56F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%59°49°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 59F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 49F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%56°47°Partly cloudy. High 56F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 47F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%57°49°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 57F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 49F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%61°52°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 61F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 52F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%66°55°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low around 55F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%68°55°Light rain early. A mix of sun and clouds in the afternoon. High 68F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Low near 55F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 2%2%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

8 mph NNE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    58°
  • Humidity
    84%
  • Visibility
    1.86 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Rain showers this morning with some sunshine during the afternoon hours. High 68F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Tonight - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 56F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
3:13 AM9:16 PM

Map