Pereyaslavka

Russia
ShowersShowers
75°
63°
67°

Forecast

  • 5 AMShowers67°
  • 6 AMShowers67°
  • 7 AMShowers67°
  • 8 AMShowers67°
  • 9 AMShowers68°
  • 10 AMShowers69°
  • 11 AMShowers70°
  • 12 PMShowers72°
  • 1 PMShowers72°
  • 2 PMShowers73°
  • 3 PMShowers73°
  • 4 PMShowers74°
  • 5 PMShowers74°
  • 6 PMShowers73°
  • 7 PMShowers73°
  • 8 PMShowers72°
  • 9 PMCloudy70°
  • 10 PMCloudy69°
  • 11 PMCloudy68°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy65°
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%75°63°A steady rain this morning. Showers continuing this afternoon. High near 75F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - A few showers this evening with mostly cloudy conditions overnight. Low 63F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 80%80%83°64°Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 83F. Winds light and variable.Night - Thunderstorms during the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight. Low 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%83°65°Mostly cloudy in the morning with scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 83F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low around 65F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%81°64°Thunderstorms. High 81F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening with thunderstorms becoming likely overnight. Low 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%83°66°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 66F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%86°68°Mostly sunny skies. High 86F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 68F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%88°69°Mostly sunny skies. High 88F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 69F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%87°68°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms mainly in the morning. High 87F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening followed by scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low 68F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%82°65°Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High 82F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low near 65F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%80°64°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High around 80F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 64F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 58%58%
Precipitation: 44%44%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph ESE

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    67°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - A steady rain this morning. Showers continuing this afternoon. High near 75F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Tonight - A few showers this evening with mostly cloudy conditions overnight. Low 63F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:20 AM8:44 PM

Map