Ken

Russia
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
62°
48°
52°

Forecast

  • 9 AMCloudy53°
  • 10 AMShowers54°
  • 11 AMShowers54°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms54°
  • 1 PMShowers54°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 6 PMCloudy60°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 12 AMShowers53°
  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms53°
  • 2 AM Scattered Thunderstorms51°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms49°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms48°
  • 5 AMCloudy47°
  • 6 AMCloudy47°
  • 7 AMCloudy46°
  • 8 AMCloudy46°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy44°
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%62°48°Scattered showers with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).Night - Scattered showers with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 14 mph (6.4 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%52°43°Scattered showers today with a high of 52 °F (11.1 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%55°41°Partly cloudy today with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%55°43°Partly cloudy today with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%60°41°Partly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%64°51°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%64°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%59°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%60°51°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%58°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 40%40%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph South

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    50°
  • Humidity
    97%
  • Visibility
    4.72 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 14 mph (6.4 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 48 °F (8.9 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:10 AM8:14 PM

Map