Pevek

Russia
CloudyCloudy
38°
34°
35°

Forecast

  • 10 AMCloudy35°
  • 11 AMCloudy34°
  • 12 PMCloudy33°
  • 1 PMCloudy35°
  • 2 PMCloudy35°
  • 3 PMCloudy36°
  • 4 PMCloudy36°
  • 5 PMCloudy38°
  • 6 PMCloudy38°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy39°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy40°
  • 9 PMShowers39°
  • 10 PMShowers38°
  • 11 PMShowers37°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy36°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy36°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy36°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy36°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy35°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy35°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy35°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy34°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy34°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy34°
Thursday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%38°34°Generally cloudy. High 38F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few showers this evening with mostly cloudy conditions overnight. Low 34F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%36°32°Considerable cloudiness. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low 32F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%38°36°Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 38F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 36F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%56°40°Partly cloudy skies. High 56F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies and light rain after midnight. Low near 40F. S winds shifting to NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%44°38°Cloudy with light rain in the morning...then becoming partly cloudy. High 44F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 38F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%43°38°Mostly cloudy skies. High 43F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 38F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%46°40°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 46F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 40F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%50°42°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High near 50F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 42F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%48°41°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 48F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 41F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%45°38°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High near 45F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies early followed by increasing clouds and a few showers later at night. Low 38F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 18%18%
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 31%31%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

8 mph NW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    26°
  • Humidity
    91%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Generally cloudy. High 38F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - A few showers this evening with mostly cloudy conditions overnight. Low 34F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
1:35 AM11:45 PM

Map