Mys Shmidta

Russia
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
43°
38°
42°

Forecast

  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy42°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy41°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy40°
  • 6 AMCloudy41°
  • 7 AMShowers43°
  • 8 AMShowers41°
  • 9 AMShowers41°
  • 10 AMShowers42°
  • 11 AMShowers41°
  • 12 PMShowers41°
  • 1 PMShowers42°
  • 2 PMShowers41°
  • 3 PMShowers42°
  • 4 PMShowers41°
  • 5 PMShowers42°
  • 6 PMShowers42°
  • 7 PMShowers43°
  • 8 PMShowers42°
  • 9 PMCloudy42°
  • 10 PMShowers42°
  • 11 PMCloudy41°
  • 12 AMCloudy41°
  • 1 AMCloudy40°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy40°
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%43°38°Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. High 43F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Light rain early. Then remaining mainly cloudy. Low 38F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%59°46°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 59F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Becoming windy and cloudy with periods of rain developing overnight. Low 46F. SSW winds at 10 to 15 mph, increasing to 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%45°38°Windy with a few showers in the morning. High around 45F. Winds NW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Becoming cloudy with occasional light rain after midnight. Low 38F. WSW winds shifting to SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%50°36°Overcast with showers. Becoming windy in the afternoon. High around 50F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low 36F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.
Friday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%41°34°Overcast. High 41F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy with rain and snow showers diminishing in the evening. A few breaks in the clouds late. Low 34F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 50%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%41°36°Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 41F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 36F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%46°42°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 46F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 42F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%53°39°Partly cloudy. High 53F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 39F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%46°40°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 46F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. Low near 40F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%47°39°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 47F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 39F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 39%39%
Precipitation: 57%57%
Precipitation: 72%72%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph South

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    40°
  • Humidity
    100%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. High 43F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Tonight - Light rain early. Then remaining mainly cloudy. Low 38F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
1:00 AM10:58 PM

Map