Chukotka Autonomous Okrug

Russia
ShowersShowers
58°
36°
51°

Forecast

  • 10 AMShowers52°
  • 11 AMShowers53°
  • 12 PMShowers53°
  • 1 PMShowers55°
  • 2 PMShowers56°
  • 3 PMCloudy57°
  • 4 PMCloudy57°
  • 5 PMCloudy57°
  • 6 PMCloudy57°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 10 PMFair46°
  • 11 PMFair44°
  • 12 AMClear42°
  • 1 AMClear40°
  • 2 AMClear39°
  • 3 AMClear38°
  • 4 AMSunny37°
  • 5 AMSunny38°
  • 6 AMSunny39°
  • 7 AMSunny40°
  • 8 AMSunny42°
  • 9 AMSunny45°
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%58°36°Cloudy with showers. High 58F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low 36F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph.
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%57°38°Mainly sunny. High 57F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 38F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%70°53°Sunshine and some clouds. High near 70F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low 53F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
WindyPrecipitation: 0%0%75°54°Mostly sunny skies. Becoming windy during the afternoon. High near 75F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Clear in the evening then increasing clouds with showers after midnight. Low 54F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%70°51°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 70F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 51F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%71°55°Sunny skies. High 71F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low near 55F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%69°55°Partly cloudy skies. High 69F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 55F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%67°53°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 67F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 53F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%63°51°Cloudy skies. High 63F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Rain. Low 51F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%61°49°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 61F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 49F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 54%54%
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 1%1%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph NNE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    49°
  • Humidity
    80%
  • Visibility
    3.73 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with showers. High 58F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Tonight - Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low 36F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
2:57 AM9:59 PM

Map