Mondy

Russia
ClearClear
48°
35°
48°

Forecast

  • 12 AMClear47°
  • 1 AMClear45°
  • 2 AMClear44°
  • 3 AMClear42°
  • 4 AMClear40°
  • 5 AMClear39°
  • 6 AMClear36°
  • 7 AMSunny37°
  • 8 AMSunny46°
  • 9 AMSunny54°
  • 10 AMSunny60°
  • 11 AMSunny64°
  • 12 PMSunny67°
  • 1 PMSunny69°
  • 2 PMSunny69°
  • 3 PMSunny70°
  • 4 PMSunny70°
  • 5 PMSunny70°
  • 6 PMFair67°
  • 7 PMFair63°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 9 PMFair56°
  • 10 PMClear52°
  • 11 PMClear51°
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%48°35°Clear skies. Low around 35F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%72°39°Mainly sunny. High 72F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 39F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%73°42°A mainly sunny sky. High 73F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear skies. Low 42F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%72°46°Sunny in the morning then increasing clouds with showers later in the day. High 72F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Periods of rain. Low 46F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%55°42°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High near 55F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 42F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%55°39°Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High around 55F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 39F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%59°40°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 59F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low near 40F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°40°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 60F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°39°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 62F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. Low 39F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°39°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 62F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 39F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 3%3%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph East

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    48°
  • Humidity
    89%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Clear skies. Low around 35F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:23 AM8:09 PM

Map