Buryatia Republic

Russia
FairMostly Sunny
63°
52°
63°

Forecast

  • 9 PMClear61°
  • 10 PMClear58°
  • 11 PMClear57°
  • 12 AMClear57°
  • 1 AMClear56°
  • 2 AMClear55°
  • 3 AMClear54°
  • 4 AMClear53°
  • 5 AMSunny53°
  • 6 AMSunny57°
  • 7 AMSunny61°
  • 8 AMSunny65°
  • 9 AMSunny68°
  • 10 AMSunny70°
  • 11 AMFair72°
  • 12 PMFair73°
  • 1 PMFair74°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 7 PMFair69°
  • 8 PMFair66°
Thursday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%63°52°Clear skies. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%74°51°Sunny along with a few clouds. High 74F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 51F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°54°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 76F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 54F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%79°54°Partly cloudy. High 79F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 54F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%73°49°Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 73F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional light rain after midnight. Low 49F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%64°47°Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 64F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°43°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 62F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low 43F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%66°42°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 66F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 42F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%64°42°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 64F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Low 42F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°41°Partly cloudy skies. High 64F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 41F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NW

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    65%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Clear skies. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
4:44 AM8:38 PM

Map