Bakaly

Russia
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
63°
39°
60°

Forecast

  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 3 PMFair62°
  • 4 PMSunny62°
  • 5 PMSunny62°
  • 6 PMSunny62°
  • 7 PMSunny60°
  • 8 PMSunny58°
  • 9 PMClear54°
  • 10 PMClear51°
  • 11 PMClear48°
  • 12 AMClear47°
  • 1 AMClear45°
  • 2 AMClear43°
  • 3 AMClear42°
  • 4 AMClear42°
  • 5 AMClear41°
  • 6 AMClear40°
  • 7 AMSunny40°
  • 8 AMSunny45°
  • 9 AMSunny50°
  • 10 AMSunny54°
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%63°39°A mix of clouds and sun. High 63F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 39F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%69°54°Mainly sunny. High 69F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 54F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%79°55°Sunny. High 79F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low around 55F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%71°47°Partly cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 71F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 47F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%67°47°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 67F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 47F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%73°51°A mainly sunny sky. High 73F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear. Low 51F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%77°53°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 77F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 53F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%76°53°Sunshine and some clouds. High 76F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight. Low 53F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%74°54°Overcast with showers at times. High 74F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 54F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%73°54°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 73F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight. Low 54F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 1%1%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph NW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    57°
  • Humidity
    51%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - A mix of clouds and sun. High 63F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.

Tonight - Clear skies. Low 39F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:25 AM8:24 PM

Map