Pinega

Russia
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
76°
58°
76°

Forecast

  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 3 AMFair60°
  • 4 AMFair60°
  • 5 AMSunny62°
  • 6 AMSunny65°
  • 7 AMSunny69°
  • 8 AMSunny72°
  • 9 AMSunny74°
  • 10 AMFair77°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 12 PMShowers78°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms75°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°58°A few clouds. Low 58F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%78°57°Partly cloudy early with thunderstorms becoming likely during the afternoon. High 78F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Partly cloudy skies in the evening, then becoming cloudy overnight. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%70°55°Overcast. High near 70F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low around 55F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%72°59°Mostly cloudy skies. High 72F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Showers early, becoming a steady rain late. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%72°57°Occasional light rain tapering to a few showers late. High 72F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain after midnight. Low 57F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%71°56°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 71F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%69°56°A mix of clouds and sun in the morning will give way to cloudy skies and light rain during the afternoon. High 69F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Light rain early. Decreasing clouds late. Low 56F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%69°54°A mix of clouds and sun in the morning giving way to a few showers during the afternoon. High 69F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 54F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%67°53°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 67F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - A few clouds. Low 53F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%68°54°Partly cloudy. High 68F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 54F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 59%59%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 6%6%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph North

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    76°
  • Humidity
    52%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - A few clouds. Low 58F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
2:51 AM9:31 PM

Map