Magdagachi

Russia
ClearClear
41°
32°
41°

Forecast

  • 12 AMClear42°
  • 1 AMClear41°
  • 2 AMClear39°
  • 3 AMClear35°
  • 4 AMClear34°
  • 5 AMClear32°
  • 6 AMSunny33°
  • 7 AMSunny37°
  • 8 AMSunny44°
  • 9 AMSunny50°
  • 10 AMSunny54°
  • 11 AMSunny57°
  • 12 PMSunny59°
  • 1 PMSunny61°
  • 2 PMSunny62°
  • 3 PMSunny64°
  • 4 PMSunny64°
  • 5 PMSunny63°
  • 6 PMSunny61°
  • 7 PMSunny57°
  • 8 PMClear50°
  • 9 PMClear46°
  • 10 PMClear44°
Sunday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%41°32°A clear sky. Low 32F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%65°39°Sunny skies. High near 65F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 39F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%62°49°Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. High 62F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers late at night. Low 49F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%70°52°Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. High around 70F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 52F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%69°52°Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High 69F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 52F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%69°53°Mostly cloudy. High 69F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies with a few showers late. Low 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%72°54°Mainly cloudy. High 72F. Winds light and variable.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 54F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%73°53°Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%72°53°Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%70°52°Overcast with rain showers at times. High around 70F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy skies. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NNE

Barometer

30.2 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    39°
  • Humidity
    69%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - A clear sky. Low 32F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:38 AM7:35 PM

Map