Amur Oblast

Russia
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
70°
54°
60°

Forecast

  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 9 AMIsolated Thunderstorms62°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 12 AMFair60°
  • 1 AMFair59°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy57°
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%70°54°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Some clouds. Low 54F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%80°58°Partly cloudy. High near 80F. Winds light and variable.Night - Mostly clear. Low 58F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%85°61°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High near 85F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 61F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%88°64°Partly cloudy. High 88F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies with a few showers late. Low 64F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%85°61°Partly cloudy. High near 85F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low 61F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%76°54°Overcast with showers at times. High 76F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Becoming partly cloudy after some evening light rain. Low 54F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%75°51°Partly cloudy skies. High near 75F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 51F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°52°Sunshine and some clouds. High 76F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%74°54°Overcast with showers at times. High 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Low 54F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%75°54°Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. High near 75F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 54F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 57%57%
Precipitation: 58%58%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph ENE

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    60°
  • Humidity
    96%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

Tonight - Some clouds. Low 54F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
4:44 AM8:29 PM

Map