10%60°39°Mostly clear. Low 39F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
10%71°50°Mostly sunny skies. High 71F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear skies. Low near 50F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
20%75°54°Partly cloudy skies. High around 75F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Showers and thundershowers in the evening, then cloudy with rain likely overnight. Low 54F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
90%61°44°Rain ending early. Breaks of sun in the afternoon. High 61F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Generally fair. Low 44F. Winds light and variable.
60%65°42°Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming cloudy with periods of rain later in the day. High near 65F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening, then clearing overnight. Low 42F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
10%60°42°A mainly sunny sky. High around 60F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear during the evening. A few showers developing later during the night. Low 42F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
70%57°40°Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 57F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low near 40F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
20%52°37°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High 52F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 37F. Winds light and variable.
20%47°37°Considerable cloudiness. High 47F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mix of light rain and snow after midnight. Low 37F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 30%.
30%47°36°A few showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 47F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 36F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
5 mph WNW
Today - Mostly clear. Low 39F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.