Ust'-Kalmanka

Russia
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
73°
47°
70°

Forecast

  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 4 PMFair72°
  • 5 PMFair72°
  • 6 PMFair70°
  • 7 PMFair67°
  • 8 PMFair63°
  • 9 PMClear60°
  • 10 PMClear58°
  • 11 PMClear56°
  • 12 AMClear55°
  • 1 AMClear54°
  • 2 AMClear52°
  • 3 AMClear51°
  • 4 AMClear50°
  • 5 AMClear48°
  • 6 AMSunny48°
  • 7 AMSunny52°
  • 8 AMSunny56°
  • 9 AMSunny60°
  • 10 AMSunny64°
  • 11 AMSunny68°
  • 12 PMSunny71°
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°47°Partly cloudy. High 73F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low 47F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%77°47°Sunny. High 77F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 47F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%82°52°A mainly sunny sky. High 82F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%81°60°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 81F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low near 60F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%82°54°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 82F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 54F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%82°57°A mainly sunny sky. High 82F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 57F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%82°53°Mostly sunny skies. High 82F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 53F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%75°48°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High around 75F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 48F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%68°46°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 68F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 46F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%68°46°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 68F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 46F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 7%7%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph NNE

Barometer

30.2 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    70°
  • Humidity
    46%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    5 (Moderate)

Today - Partly cloudy. High 73F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Mainly clear skies. Low 47F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:25 AM8:31 PM

Map