Aginskiy Buryatskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug

Russia

Forecast

  • 12 AMShowers57°
  • 1 AMShowers56°
  • 2 AMShowers56°
  • 3 AMShowers55°
  • 4 AMShowers55°
  • 5 AMShowers55°
  • 6 AMShowers56°
  • 7 AMShowers55°
  • 8 AMShowers55°
  • 9 AMShowers55°
  • 10 AMShowers56°
  • 11 AMShowers55°
  • 12 PMShowers55°
  • 1 PMShowers54°
  • 2 PMShowers55°
  • 3 PMShowers54°
  • 4 PMShowers54°
  • 5 PMShowers53°
  • 6 PMShowers53°
  • 7 PMShowers53°
  • 8 PMShowers53°
  • 9 PMShowers52°
  • 10 PMShowers51°
  • 11 PMShowers52°
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%57°51°Periods of rain. High 57F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Periods of rain. Low 51F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%61°51°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 61F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low 51F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%62°49°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 62F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 49F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%64°47°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low 47F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%66°45°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 66F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low near 45F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%66°46°Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. High 66F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Low 46F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%64°46°Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. High 64F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers. Low 46F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%66°44°Overcast with showers at times. High 66F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 44F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%67°44°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 67F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 44F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%67°43°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High 67F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 43F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 100%100%
Precipitation: 85%85%
Precipitation: 79%79%
Precipitation: 84%84%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

5 mph North

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    55°
  • Humidity
    71%
  • Visibility
    2.49 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Periods of rain. High 57F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.

Tonight - Periods of rain. Low 51F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:37 AM8:09 PM

Map