Pasig

Philippines
Isolated ThundershowersScattered Thunderstorms
79°
76°
79°

Forecast

  • 10 AMThunderstorms80°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms80°
  • 12 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 1 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 2 PMShowers79°
  • 3 PMShowers78°
  • 4 PMShowers78°
  • 5 PMShowers78°
  • 6 PMCloudy78°
  • 7 PMCloudy78°
  • 8 PMCloudy78°
  • 9 PMCloudy78°
  • 10 PMCloudy78°
  • 11 PMCloudy77°
  • 12 AMCloudy77°
  • 1 AMCloudy77°
  • 2 AMCloudy76°
  • 3 AMCloudy76°
  • 4 AMCloudy77°
  • 5 AMCloudy77°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 9 AMShowers79°
  • 10 AMShowers80°
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 65%65%79°76°Thunderstorms with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 76 °F (24.4 °C).
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 85%85%81°75°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 85% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 80%80%84°75°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 80% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%86°74°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 70%70%81°75°Thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 85%85%82°75°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 85% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%80°75°Showers today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%83°75°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 80%80%80°76°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 80% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 65%65%81°75°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph WSW

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Isolated Thundershowers
  • Feels like
    86°
  • Humidity
    89%
  • Visibility
    9.63 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 76 °F (24.4 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:45 AM5:46 PM

Map