Munoz

Philippines
Isolated ThundershowersScattered Thunderstorms
81°
75°
80°

Forecast

  • 3 PMShowers78°
  • 4 PMShowers77°
  • 5 PMShowers76°
  • 6 PMCloudy76°
  • 7 PMCloudy76°
  • 8 PMCloudy76°
  • 9 PMCloudy76°
  • 10 PMCloudy76°
  • 11 PMCloudy75°
  • 12 AMCloudy75°
  • 1 AMCloudy75°
  • 2 AMCloudy74°
  • 3 AMCloudy74°
  • 4 AMCloudy74°
  • 5 AMCloudy75°
  • 6 AMCloudy75°
  • 7 AMCloudy76°
  • 8 AMCloudy78°
  • 9 AMCloudy80°
  • 10 AMCloudy82°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms83°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 2 PMIsolated Thundershowers80°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%81°75°Rain with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds SE.Night - Cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%83°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%82°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%83°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 80% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 65%65%79°74°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 75%75%83°75°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 75% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%78°75°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 55%55%80°75°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%81°75°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 45%45%83°75°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SSE

Barometer

29.5 inches

Details

Isolated Thundershowers
  • Feels like
    88°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    9.26 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Rain with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds SE.

Tonight - Cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 74 °F (23.3 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:46 AM5:47 PM

Map