Santa Cruz

Philippines
Isolated ThundershowersScattered Thunderstorms
86°
80°
84°

Forecast

  • 12 PMIsolated Thundershowers85°
  • 1 PMIsolated Thundershowers86°
  • 2 PMIsolated Thundershowers86°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thundershowers85°
  • 4 PMIsolated Thundershowers83°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 6 PMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 7 PMCloudy81°
  • 8 PMCloudy81°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers80°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers80°
  • 12 AMCloudy80°
  • 1 AMCloudy80°
  • 2 AMCloudy79°
  • 3 AMCloudy79°
  • 4 AMCloudy79°
  • 5 AMCloudy79°
  • 6 AMCloudy80°
  • 7 AMCloudy81°
  • 8 AMIsolated Thundershowers82°
  • 9 AMIsolated Thundershowers83°
  • 10 AMIsolated Thundershowers84°
  • 11 AMIsolated Thundershowers85°
  • 12 PMIsolated Thundershowers85°
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%86°80°Scattered thunderstorms with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 79 °F (26.1 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%86°79°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 79 °F (26.1 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 25%25%87°79°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 79 °F (26.1 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 35%35%88°79°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 79 °F (26.1 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%87°79°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 79 °F (26.1 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%87°79°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 79 °F (26.1 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%88°81°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 81 °F (27.2 °C).
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%85°81°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 81 °F (27.2 °C).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%83°80°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 80 °F (26.7 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 45%45%84°77°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph WSW

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Isolated Thundershowers
  • Feels like
    93°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    9.94 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 79 °F (26.1 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:42 AM6:09 PM

Map