Yurimaguas

Peru
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
82°
71°
81°

Forecast

  • 12 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms81°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms81°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers73°
  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers73°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers73°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers72°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers72°
  • 5 AMIsolated Thundershowers72°
  • 6 AMIsolated Thundershowers72°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms80°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms81°
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%82°71°Thunderstorms likely this morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. High 82F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%84°71°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms developing late at night. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%87°72°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Widely scattered showers or a thunderstorm early. Then partly cloudy. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%86°72°Scattered thunderstorms, especially in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening followed by scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%84°71°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 84F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms during the evening giving way to periods of light rain overnight. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%83°70°Showers with a possible thunderstorm in the morning, then variable clouds during the afternoon with still a chance of showers. High 83F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°71°Partly cloudy skies. High 88F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%88°72°Partly cloudy skies. High 88F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Variable clouds with a slight chance of thunderstorms overnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°72°Partly cloudy. High 88F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%89°72°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 89F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 81%81%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 41%41%
Precipitation: 42%42%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

5 mph ESE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    85°
  • Humidity
    74%
  • Visibility
    3.73 miles
  • UV Index
    8 (Very High)

Today - Thunderstorms likely this morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. High 82F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.

Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:04 AM6:04 PM

Map