Chachapoyas

Peru
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
70°
52°
66°

Forecast

  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms64°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers57°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers55°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers57°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers57°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 8 AMShowers61°
  • 9 AMShowers64°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%70°52°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High around 70F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 52F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%70°52°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High near 70F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 52F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%72°53°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 72F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 53F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%73°54°Thunderstorms. High 73F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 54F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%71°54°Thunderstorms likely. High 71F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Showers and thundershowers during the evening will give way to steady rain overnight. Low 54F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%66°53°Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Overcast with showers at times. Low 53F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%68°53°Cloudy with showers. High 68F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 53F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%66°52°Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 52F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%70°52°Rain showers in the morning with numerous thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High near 70F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Low 52F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%71°54°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 71F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then variable clouds overnight with more showers at times. Low 54F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 59%59%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 48%48%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph East

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    66°
  • Humidity
    56%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    11 (Extreme)

Today - Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High around 70F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 52F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:57 AM6:06 PM

Map