Morobe

Papua New Guinea
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
86°
73°
83°

Forecast

  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 2 PMShowers84°
  • 3 PMShowers83°
  • 4 PMShowers86°
  • 5 PMShowers83°
  • 6 PMShowers80°
  • 7 PMShowers78°
  • 8 PMShowers77°
  • 9 PMShowers77°
  • 10 PMShowers77°
  • 11 PMShowers76°
  • 12 AMShowers76°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 10 AMShowers84°
  • 11 AMShowers85°
  • 12 PMShowers86°
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%86°73°Cloudy with showers. High 86F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Rain showers this evening with clearing overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%87°74°Cloudy with showers. High 87F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%88°74°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%90°74°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High near 90F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%89°74°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 89F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%89°74°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to cloudy skies and rain in the afternoon. High 89F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Steady light rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°73°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 88F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%88°74°Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. High 88F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%86°74°Rain. High 86F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Steady light rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%86°76°A steady light rain early. Showers with perhaps a rumble of thunder developing in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers and thundershowers during the evening giving way to periods of light rain overnight. Low 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 54%54%
Precipitation: 41%41%
Precipitation: 32%32%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph ENE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    90°
  • Humidity
    75%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    11 (Extreme)

Today - Cloudy with showers. High 86F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Tonight - Rain showers this evening with clearing overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:11 AM6:08 PM

Map