Samarai

Papua New Guinea
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
86°
75°
78°

Forecast

  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 11 AMFair84°
  • 12 PMFair85°
  • 1 PMFair85°
  • 2 PMSunny85°
  • 3 PMSunny85°
  • 4 PMSunny84°
  • 5 PMSunny82°
  • 6 PMFair81°
  • 7 PMClear79°
  • 8 PMClear79°
  • 9 PMClear78°
  • 10 PMClear78°
  • 11 PMClear78°
  • 12 AMFair77°
  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers77°
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%86°75°Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 86F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few isolated thunderstorms developing late. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%84°75°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms later during the night. Low near 75F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%82°75°Thunderstorms. High 82F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low around 75F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%83°74°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 83F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 74F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%82°74°Cloudy with showers. High 82F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 74F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%82°74°Cloudy. Some light rain is likely. High 82F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Occasional light rain. Low 74F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%82°74°Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 82F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 74F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%82°74°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 82F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. Low 74F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%83°74°Cloudy with showers. High 83F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 74F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%82°74°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 82F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 34%34%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

5 mph North

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    78°
  • Humidity
    94%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 86F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - A few isolated thunderstorms developing late. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:03 AM5:54 PM

Map