Vangsnes

Norway
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
54°
47°
53°

Forecast

  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 10 PMCloudy47°
  • 11 PMCloudy46°
  • 12 AMCloudy45°
  • 1 AMCloudy45°
  • 2 AMCloudy45°
  • 3 AMShowers45°
  • 4 AMShowers45°
  • 5 AMShowers46°
  • 6 AMShowers46°
  • 7 AMShowers46°
  • 8 AMShowers47°
  • 9 AMShowers48°
  • 10 AMShowers49°
  • 11 AMShowers50°
  • 12 PMShowers51°
  • 1 PMShowers51°
  • 2 PMShowers51°
  • 3 PMShowers51°
  • 4 PMShowers52°
  • 5 PMShowers53°
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%54°47°Cloudy with a high of 53 °F (11.7 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).Night - Rain with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%54°46°Showers today with a high of 54 °F (12.2 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%56°50°Showers today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%51°46°Showers today with a high of 51 °F (10.6 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%55°42°Scattered showers today with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%55°47°Showers today with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%56°47°Scattered showers today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%57°49°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%57°51°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%64°47°Rain today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 60%60%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SW

Barometer

27.8 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    52°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    9.69 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 53 °F (11.7 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Rain with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 46 °F (7.8 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:24 AM8:47 PM

Map