Sogndal

Norway
CloudyCloudy
58°
50°
55°

Forecast

  • 10 AMCloudy55°
  • 11 AMCloudy55°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 1 PMCloudy57°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 7 PMShowers56°
  • 8 PMShowers55°
  • 9 PMShowers54°
  • 10 PMShowers54°
  • 11 PMShowers54°
  • 12 AMShowers53°
  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms53°
  • 2 AMShowers53°
  • 3 AMScattered Showers52°
  • 4 AMShowers53°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms52°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms52°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms53°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms54°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%58°50°Scattered showers with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.Night - Showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%60°50°Showers today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%58°45°Showers today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%58°48°Showers today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%58°46°Showers today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%58°45°Showers today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%53°45°Scattered showers today with a high of 53 °F (11.7 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%54°42°Scattered showers today with a high of 54 °F (12.2 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%56°45°Scattered showers today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%58°47°Scattered showers today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NE

Barometer

28.3 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    54°
  • Humidity
    88%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Tonight - Showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 52 °F (11.1 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
4:55 AM10:20 PM

Map