Fredrikstad

Norway
CloudyCloudy
58°
52°
58°

Forecast

  • 1 PMCloudy58°
  • 2 PMCloudy58°
  • 3 PMCloudy58°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 6 PMCloudy58°
  • 7 PMCloudy57°
  • 8 PMCloudy57°
  • 9 PMCloudy56°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 12 AMShowers54°
  • 1 AMShowers54°
  • 2 AMShowers53°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms53°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms53°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms53°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms51°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms52°
  • 8 AMShowers53°
  • 9 AMShowers53°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms54°
  • 11 AMShowers54°
  • 12 PMShowers54°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%58°52°Cloudy with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).Night - Scattered showers with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%56°53°Showers today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%64°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%64°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%64°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%65°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%63°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%63°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%63°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%64°52°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 60%60%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph ENE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    55°
  • Humidity
    97%
  • Visibility
    5.28 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:07 AM8:25 PM

Map