Fagernes

Norway
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
51°
41°
41°

Forecast

  • 8 AMFair41°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy43°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 1 PMCloudy49°
  • 2 PMCloudy50°
  • 3 PMCloudy50°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms51°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms51°
  • 6 PMShowers50°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms50°
  • 8 PMShowers50°
  • 9 PMShowers48°
  • 10 PMShowers48°
  • 11 PMShowers47°
  • 12 AM Scattered Thunderstorms47°
  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms46°
  • 2 AM Scattered Thunderstorms44°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms44°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy43°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy43°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy42°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy42°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy42°
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%51°41°Mostly cloudy with a high of 51 °F (10.6 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).Night - Scattered showers with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%52°42°Showers today with a high of 52 °F (11.1 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%51°39°Showers today with a high of 51 °F (10.6 °C) and a low of 39 °F (3.9 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%48°33°Partly cloudy today with a high of 48 °F (8.9 °C) and a low of 33 °F (0.6 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%48°30°Partly cloudy today with a high of 48 °F (8.9 °C) and a low of 30 °F (-1.1 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%51°35°Partly cloudy today with a high of 51 °F (10.6 °C) and a low of 35 °F (1.7 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%48°35°Partly cloudy today with a high of 48 °F (8.9 °C) and a low of 35 °F (1.7 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%51°37°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 51 °F (10.6 °C) and a low of 37 °F (2.8 °C).
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%49°39°Scattered showers today with a high of 49 °F (9.4 °C) and a low of 39 °F (3.9 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%48°38°Rain today with a high of 48 °F (8.9 °C) and a low of 38 °F (3.3 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 65%65%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph ESE

Barometer

27.5 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    39°
  • Humidity
    89%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 51 °F (10.6 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 43 °F (6.1 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:23 AM7:02 PM

Map