Byskogen

Norway
CloudyCloudy
61°
56°
58°

Forecast

  • 9 AMCloudy58°
  • 10 AMCloudy59°
  • 11 AMCloudy60°
  • 12 PMCloudy61°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 4 PMShowers60°
  • 5 PMShowers60°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 12 AMWindy57°
  • 1 AMWindy56°
  • 2 AMWindy56°
  • 3 AMWindy56°
  • 4 AMBlustery56°
  • 5 AMBlustery55°
  • 6 AMBlustery55°
  • 7 AMBlustery55°
  • 8 AMBlustery55°
  • 9 AMCloudy56°
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%61°56°Cloudy with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).Night - Scattered showers with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 25 mph (6.4 to 40.2 kph). The overnight low will be 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%58°53°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%61°51°Scattered showers today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%57°52°Showers today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%61°50°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%58°52°Scattered showers today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%55°51°Scattered showers today with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%57°50°Scattered showers today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%57°52°Scattered showers today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%56°51°Scattered showers today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 40%40%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SW

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    57°
  • Humidity
    88%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 25 mph (6.4 to 40.2 kph). The overnight low will be 56 °F (13.3 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:57 AM9:03 PM

Map