Karasjok

Norway
CloudyCloudy
56°
44°
52°

Forecast

  • 2 AMCloudy52°
  • 3 AMShowers50°
  • 4 AMShowers50°
  • 5 AMShowers48°
  • 6 AMShowers48°
  • 7 AMShowers49°
  • 8 AMCloudy49°
  • 9 AMCloudy50°
  • 10 AMCloudy52°
  • 11 AMCloudy52°
  • 12 PMCloudy53°
  • 1 PMCloudy54°
  • 2 PMCloudy55°
  • 3 PMCloudy56°
  • 4 PMCloudy56°
  • 5 PMCloudy55°
  • 6 PMCloudy55°
  • 7 PMCloudy53°
  • 8 PMCloudy52°
  • 9 PMCloudy51°
  • 10 PMCloudy50°
  • 11 PMCloudy48°
  • 12 AMCloudy47°
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 80%80%56°44°Overcast. High 56F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers later at night. Low 44F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%50°43°Rain. High near 50F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Cloudy skies with periods of light rain after midnight. Low 43F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%52°44°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 52F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers late at night. Low 44F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%57°47°Cloudy. High 57F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy skies. Low 47F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%62°47°Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. High 62F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°49°Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 49F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%65°49°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High near 65F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Rain. Low 49F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%63°49°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 63F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 49F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%59°48°Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy skies with a few showers later at night. Low 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%58°45°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High 58F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight. Low near 45F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 19%19%
Precipitation: 4%4%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    49°
  • Humidity
    82%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Overcast. High 56F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers later at night. Low 44F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
1:55 AM10:46 PM

Map