Batsfjord Kommune

Norway
CloudyCloudy
50°
49°
49°

Forecast

  • 1 PMCloudy49°
  • 2 PMCloudy49°
  • 3 PMCloudy49°
  • 4 PMCloudy49°
  • 5 PMCloudy50°
  • 6 PMCloudy50°
  • 7 PMShowers50°
  • 8 PMShowers51°
  • 9 PMShowers51°
  • 10 PMShowers51°
  • 11 PMShowers51°
  • 12 AMShowers50°
  • 1 AMShowers51°
  • 2 AMShowers51°
  • 3 AMShowers51°
  • 4 AMShowers51°
  • 5 AMShowers51°
  • 6 AMShowers52°
  • 7 AMShowers51°
  • 8 AMCloudy52°
  • 9 AMCloudy53°
  • 10 AMCloudy54°
  • 11 AMCloudy56°
  • 12 PMCloudy57°
Friday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%50°49°Generally cloudy. High around 50F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Occasional light rain. Low 49F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%57°42°Cloudy skies. High 57F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Overcast. Low 42F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%45°39°Cloudy skies. High near 45F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy. Low 39F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%46°40°Cloudy. High 46F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers later at night. Low around 40F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%45°41°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High near 45F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers later at night. Low 41F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%49°43°Cloudy with showers. High 49F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 43F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%50°45°Cloudy. High around 50F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low near 45F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%56°47°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 56F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds. Low 47F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%57°49°Cloudy with occasional showers. High 57F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 49F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%55°47°A few showers early, becoming a steady light rain later in the day. High around 55F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 47F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 32%32%
Precipitation: 62%62%
Precipitation: 79%79%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph SE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    44°
  • Humidity
    96%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Generally cloudy. High around 50F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Occasional light rain. Low 49F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
0:00 AM11:34 PM

Map