Limavady

United Kingdom
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
65°
56°
62°

Forecast

  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 8 PMCloudy61°
  • 9 PMCloudy59°
  • 10 PMCloudy58°
  • 11 PMCloudy55°
  • 12 AMCloudy52°
  • 1 AMCloudy52°
  • 2 AMCloudy52°
  • 3 AMCloudy53°
  • 4 AMCloudy54°
  • 5 AMCloudy55°
  • 6 AMCloudy55°
  • 7 AMCloudy56°
  • 8 AMCloudy58°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 10 AMCloudy61°
  • 11 AMCloudy63°
  • 12 PMCloudy63°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 5 PMShowers64°
  • 6 PMShowers61°
  • 7 PMShowers61°
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%65°56°Night - Cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 52 °F (11.1 °C).Cloudy with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph).
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%61°55°Showers today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%61°54°Scattered showers today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%63°50°Scattered showers today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°57°Cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%65°58°Scattered showers today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%61°55°Scattered showers today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%60°54°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%60°51°Scattered showers today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%62°51°Scattered showers today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph SSW

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    9.94 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 52 °F (11.1 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:24 AM9:44 PM

Map