P'yongan-namdo

North Korea
ClearClear
80°
57°
57°

Forecast

  • 5 AMClear58°
  • 6 AMSunny61°
  • 7 AMSunny66°
  • 8 AMSunny70°
  • 9 AMSunny73°
  • 10 AMSunny75°
  • 11 AMFair77°
  • 12 PMFair79°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy62°
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%80°57°Sunshine and a few afternoon clouds. High around 80F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 61F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%69°58°Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers in the afternoon. High 69F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 58F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%70°62°Rain. High around 70F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Occasional light rain. Low 62F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%77°66°Rain. Thunderstorms possible...mainly in the afternoon. High 77F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Showers with a possible thunderstorm in the evening, then variable clouds overnight with still a chance of showers. Low 66F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%82°68°Partly cloudy in the morning. Thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 82F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 68F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%76°67°Rain. High 76F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a half an inch.Night - Rain. Low 67F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%78°67°Rain. High 78F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a half an inch.Night - Thunderstorms. Low 67F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%81°66°Thunderstorms likely. High 81F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 66F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%82°65°Cloudy with showers. High 82F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low near 65F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%81°64°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 81F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 1%1%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph North

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    57°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sunshine and a few afternoon clouds. High around 80F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Partly cloudy. Low 61F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:31 AM6:40 PM

Map