Najin Sonbong-si

North Korea
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
79°
72°
78°

Forecast

  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 4 PMCloudy76°
  • 5 PMShowers76°
  • 6 PMShowers75°
  • 7 PMShowers74°
  • 8 PMShowers73°
  • 9 PMShowers74°
  • 10 PMShowers73°
  • 11 PMShowers73°
  • 12 AMShowers73°
  • 1 AMShowers73°
  • 2 AMShowers73°
  • 3 AMShowers73°
  • 4 AMShowers73°
  • 5 AMShowers73°
  • 6 AMShowers74°
  • 7 AMShowers74°
  • 8 AMShowers75°
  • 9 AMShowers77°
  • 10 AMShowers78°
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%79°72°Increasing clouds with showers arriving this afternoon. High 79F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 72F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%78°59°Cloudy with periods of rain. High 78F. WNW winds at less than 5 mph, increasing to 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 59F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%77°58°A mainly sunny sky. High 77F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 58F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%76°58°A mainly sunny sky. High 76F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 58F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%74°61°Mostly sunny skies. High 74F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 61F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%69°59°Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 69F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a half an inch.Night - Rain. Low 59F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%68°63°Periods of rain. Becoming windy in the afternoon. High 68F. Winds N at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a half an inch.Night - Periods of rain. Low 63F. Winds NNE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%72°64°Rain likely. High 72F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a half an inch.Night - Rain likely. Low 64F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%75°64°Rain likely. High near 75F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 64F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%74°63°Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 74F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low 63F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 47%47%
Precipitation: 53%53%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph South

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    78°
  • Humidity
    75%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    6 (High)

Today - Increasing clouds with showers arriving this afternoon. High 79F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 72F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:05 AM6:35 PM

Map