Kangwon-do

North Korea
CloudyCloudy
58°
52°
58°

Forecast

  • 7 PMCloudy60°
  • 8 PMCloudy58°
  • 9 PMCloudy58°
  • 10 PMCloudy57°
  • 11 PMShowers55°
  • 12 AMShowers54°
  • 1 AMShowers54°
  • 2 AMShowers54°
  • 3 AMShowers53°
  • 4 AMShowers54°
  • 5 AMShowers54°
  • 6 AMShowers54°
  • 7 AMShowers54°
  • 8 AMShowers55°
  • 9 AMShowers55°
  • 10 AMShowers55°
  • 11 AMShowers56°
  • 12 PMShowers57°
  • 1 PMShowers57°
  • 2 PMShowers57°
  • 3 PMShowers56°
  • 4 PMShowers57°
  • 5 PMShowers56°
  • 6 PMShowers56°
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%58°52°Rain showers early will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low 52F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%57°55°Rain. High 57F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Steady light rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low near 55F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%73°60°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 73F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms mainly before midnight. Low near 60F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%75°60°Thunderstorms likely. High near 75F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low near 60F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%70°62°Rain showers in the morning becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. High around 70F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 62F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%73°61°Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 61F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%77°60°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 77F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Widely scattered showers or a thunderstorm early. Then partly cloudy. Low around 60F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%76°60°A mix of clouds and sun in the morning giving way to a few showers during the afternoon. High 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low around 60F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%72°59°Rain showers in the morning with thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%72°59°Thunderstorms. High 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms in the evening with a few showers possible overnight. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 85%85%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 71%71%
Precipitation: 78%78%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph West

Barometer

29.2 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    58°
  • Humidity
    86%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Rain showers early will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low 52F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:27 AM6:33 PM

Map