Hwanghae-namdo

North Korea
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
75°
71°
75°

Forecast

  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms79°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms81°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms79°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy76°
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%75°71°A few clouds. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%85°71°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High near 85F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%84°70°Thunderstorms likely. High 84F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%84°68°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 84F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 68F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%81°68°Thunderstorms. High 81F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 68F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%84°68°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 84F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly clear. Low 68F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%84°69°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 84F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 69F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%85°70°Cloudy with showers. High near 85F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Widely scattered showers or a thunderstorm early. Then partly cloudy. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%83°70°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%83°70°Scattered thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low around 70F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 11%11%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 16%16%
Precipitation: 76%76%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SSE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    95%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - A few clouds. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:07 AM7:20 PM

Map