Haeju

North Korea

Forecast

  • 11 AMSunny77°
  • 12 PMSunny79°
  • 1 PMSunny80°
  • 2 PMSunny82°
  • 3 PMSunny81°
  • 4 PMSunny79°
  • 5 PMSunny77°
  • 6 PMSunny75°
  • 7 PMClear73°
  • 8 PMClear72°
  • 9 PMClear71°
  • 10 PMClear70°
  • 11 PMClear70°
  • 12 AMClear69°
  • 1 AMClear68°
  • 2 AMFair68°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 7 AMWindy69°
  • 8 AMWindy71°
  • 9 AMWindy72°
  • 10 AMWindy73°
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%83°66°Abundant sunshine. High 83F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A few passing clouds. Low 66F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
WindyPrecipitation: 20%20%74°62°Windy with increasing clouds. High 74F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 62F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%79°67°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 79F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain with thunderstorms by morning. Low 67F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall may reach one inch.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%83°68°Thunderstorms likely. High 83F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low 68F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%84°69°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 84F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies and rain later during the night. Low 69F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%81°69°Cloudy with periods of rain. High 81F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 69F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%83°69°Thunderstorms likely. High 83F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. A steady rain arriving overnight. Low 69F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%84°69°A steady light rain early. Showers with perhaps a rumble of thunder developing in the afternoon. High 84F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 69F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%83°67°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 83F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms later during the night. Low 67F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%82°66°Scattered thunderstorms. High 82F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few isolated thunderstorms developing late under partly cloudy skies. Low 66F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph NW

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    76°
  • Humidity
    53%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    7 (High)

Today - Abundant sunshine. High 83F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.

Tonight - A few passing clouds. Low 66F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:34 AM6:41 PM

Map