Hwanghae-bukto

North Korea
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
86°
72°
76°

Forecast

  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 3 AMFoggy76°
  • 4 AMFoggy75°
  • 5 AMFoggy75°
  • 6 AMCloudy76°
  • 7 AMCloudy77°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms79°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms81°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms84°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms85°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms85°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms85°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms85°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms81°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers74°
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%86°72°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%86°72°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%84°70°Thunderstorms likely. High 84F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mostly cloudy early, then clearing later on. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%90°71°Generally sunny. High near 90F. Winds light and variable.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%90°72°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 90F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%89°73°Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 89F. Winds light and variable.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%89°72°Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 89F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%87°72°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms, especially before midnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%87°72°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%88°73°Showers and thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 41%41%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 87%87%
Precipitation: 86%86%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph SE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    76°
  • Humidity
    92%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.

Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:05 AM7:15 PM

Map