Kanggye

North Korea
ShowersRain
72°
50°
72°

Forecast

  • 10 AMShowers72°
  • 11 AMShowers72°
  • 12 PMShowers70°
  • 1 PMShowers70°
  • 2 PMShowers68°
  • 3 PMShowers66°
  • 4 PMShowers66°
  • 5 PMCloudy65°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 8 PMFair61°
  • 9 PMClear60°
  • 10 PMClear59°
  • 11 PMClear58°
  • 12 AMClear57°
  • 1 AMClear56°
  • 2 AMClear55°
  • 3 AMClear53°
  • 4 AMClear52°
  • 5 AMSunny52°
  • 6 AMSunny55°
  • 7 AMSunny60°
  • 8 AMSunny65°
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%72°50°Rain likely. High 72F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch.Night - Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low near 50F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%79°51°Sunny. High 79F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 51F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%78°57°Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 78F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 57F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%78°54°Partly cloudy. High 78F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly clear. Low 54F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%77°56°Sunny along with a few clouds. High 77F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few showers in the evening becoming a steady rain overnight. Low 56F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%68°55°Periods of rain. High 68F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a half an inch.Night - Periods of rain. Low around 55F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%70°59°Occasional rain. High around 70F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain likely. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%78°61°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 78F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 61F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%82°62°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 82F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 62F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%84°64°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High 84F. Winds light and variable.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 97%97%
Precipitation: 94%94%
Precipitation: 52%52%
Precipitation: 7%7%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

0 mph West

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    72°
  • Humidity
    83%
  • Visibility
    1.86 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Rain likely. High 72F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch.

Tonight - Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low near 50F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:23 AM6:47 PM

Map