Huich'on

North Korea
FairMostly Clear
83°
56°
58°

Forecast

  • 3 AMFair58°
  • 4 AMFair58°
  • 5 AMSunny58°
  • 6 AMSunny62°
  • 7 AMSunny65°
  • 8 AMSunny69°
  • 9 AMSunny72°
  • 10 AMSunny76°
  • 11 AMSunny79°
  • 12 PMSunny81°
  • 1 PMSunny82°
  • 2 PMSunny82°
  • 3 PMSunny81°
  • 4 PMSunny80°
  • 5 PMSunny78°
  • 6 PMSunny74°
  • 7 PMClear71°
  • 8 PMClear68°
  • 9 PMClear66°
  • 10 PMClear63°
  • 11 PMClear62°
  • 12 AMClear60°
  • 1 AMClear59°
  • 2 AMClear58°
Friday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%83°56°Abundant sunshine. High 83F. Winds light and variable.Night - A clear sky. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%81°58°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 81F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. Low 58F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%79°56°Mostly sunny in the morning, then thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 79F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%82°61°Sunny skies. High 82F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies early. Becoming mostly cloudy with showers developing later at night. Low 61F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%73°58°Rain. High 73F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a half an inch.Night - Rain likely. Low 58F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%73°61°Rain. High 73F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a half an inch.Night - Periods of rain. Low 61F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%78°64°Rain likely. High 78F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain likely. Low 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%85°64°Becoming partly cloudy after some morning rain. High around 85F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early then becoming cloudy with periods of light rain later at night. Low 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%83°67°A steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 83F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 67F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%83°66°Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 83F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. Storms more numerous during the evening. Low 66F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph NE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    58°
  • Humidity
    80%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Abundant sunshine. High 83F. Winds light and variable.

Tonight - A clear sky. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:26 AM6:45 PM

Map