Birnin Kebbi

Nigeria
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
89°
74°
83°

Forecast

  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 10 PMFair80°
  • 11 PMFair80°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy84°
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%89°74°Mixed clouds and sun this morning. Scattered thunderstorms developing this afternoon. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%91°74°Partly cloudy early with thunderstorms becoming likely during the afternoon. High 91F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms mainly before midnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%85°73°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High near 85F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Thunderstorms - a few could contain very heavy rain, especially overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%. 1 to 2 inches of rain expected.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%82°73°Thunderstorms likely. High 82F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%85°72°Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High near 85F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%88°73°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later at night. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%91°74°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%94°75°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 94F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low near 75F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%91°75°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 91F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Variable clouds with a slight chance of thunderstorms overnight. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%91°76°Thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy with an isolated thunderstorm possible after midnight. Low 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 22%22%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph SSW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    90°
  • Humidity
    74%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    11 (Extreme)

Today - Mixed clouds and sun this morning. Scattered thunderstorms developing this afternoon. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - A few clouds. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:32 AM6:58 PM

Map