Gwarzo

Nigeria
CloudyCloudy
74°
69°
74°

Forecast

  • 9 PMCloudy74°
  • 10 PMCloudy73°
  • 11 PMCloudy72°
  • 12 AMCloudy72°
  • 1 AMCloudy72°
  • 2 AMCloudy72°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers71°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms71°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms71°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms70°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms84°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms84°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy75°
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%74°69°Cloudy skies this evening followed by thunderstorms late. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%86°69°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours. Thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Isolated thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%87°70°Partly cloudy in the morning. Thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 87F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low near 70F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%83°70°Thunderstorms likely. High 83F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low near 70F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%85°70°Isolated thunderstorms in the morning, then skies turning partly cloudy late. High around 85F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low near 70F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%84°70°Cloudy in the morning, then thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 84F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low around 70F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%83°69°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 83F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 69F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%83°69°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 83F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 69F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%85°69°Cloudy skies during the morning hours followed by thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 85F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 69F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%84°70°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours. Thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. High 84F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph WSW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    74°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy skies this evening followed by thunderstorms late. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:14 AM6:55 PM

Map