Maiduguri

Nigeria
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
74°
71°
74°

Forecast

  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy89°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy90°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy91°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy90°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy87°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy84°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers82°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy79°
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%74°71°Partly cloudy skies. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%92°74°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 92F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%94°74°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 94F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 74F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%97°75°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 97F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low around 75F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%94°74°Partly cloudy in the morning. Thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 94F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low 74F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%88°73°Cloudy in the morning with scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 88F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%89°73°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms later during the night. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%92°73°Partly cloudy. High 92F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%93°74°Partly cloudy. High 93F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%94°74°Partly cloudy skies. High 94F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 74F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 4%4%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph WSW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    74°
  • Humidity
    91%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:56 AM6:20 PM

Map