Tillabery

Niger
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
87°
74°
77°

Forecast

  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 10 AMCloudy82°
  • 11 AMCloudy84°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy85°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms86°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms86°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms86°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms85°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms85°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 9 PMCloudy81°
  • 10 PMCloudy80°
  • 11 PMCloudy79°
  • 12 AMCloudy79°
  • 1 AMCloudy78°
  • 2 AMCloudy77°
  • 3 AMCloudy76°
Sunday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%87°74°Partly cloudy early. Thunderstorms developing this afternoon. High 87F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy. Low 74F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%91°76°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 91F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 76F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%99°80°Mostly sunny early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 99F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low near 80F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%101°78°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 101F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 78F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%100°80°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High near 100F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 80F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%99°79°Partly cloudy skies. High 99F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 79F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%101°78°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 101F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 78F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%96°77°Cloudy in the morning with scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 96F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 77F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%96°78°Widely scattered showers or a thunderstorm early. Then partly cloudy. High 96F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 78F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%98°79°Partly cloudy. High 98F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 79F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 65%65%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph ESE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    83%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy early. Thunderstorms developing this afternoon. High 87F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Tonight - Cloudy. Low 74F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:42 AM7:08 PM

Map