Puerto Cabezas

Nicaragua
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
82°
78°
80°

Forecast

  • 10 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 11 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms79°
  • 1 AMThunderstorms79°
  • 2 AMThunderstorms78°
  • 3 AMThunderstorms78°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms78°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms79°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms79°
  • 7 AMThunderstorms80°
  • 8 AMThunderstorms80°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms81°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms82°
  • 11 AMCloudy83°
  • 12 PMCloudy84°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy84°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 5 PMCloudy83°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 10 PMThunderstorms80°
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%82°78°Night - Thunderstorms with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds from NNE to NE at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 78 °F (25.6 °C).Thunderstorms with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%84°79°Thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 79 °F (26.1 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%85°79°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 79 °F (26.1 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%86°78°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%84°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%83°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%82°79°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 79 °F (26.1 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%82°78°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%82°78°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%84°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 40%40%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph NE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    86°
  • Humidity
    87%
  • Visibility
    9.57 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds from NNE to NE at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 78 °F (25.6 °C).

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:23 AM5:25 PM

Map