Castlepoint

New Zealand
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
56°
52°
52°

Forecast

  • 2 AMShowers52°
  • 3 AMCloudy52°
  • 4 AMCloudy52°
  • 5 AMCloudy53°
  • 6 AMCloudy53°
  • 7 AMCloudy52°
  • 8 AMCloudy53°
  • 9 AMCloudy53°
  • 10 AMShowers54°
  • 11 AMShowers54°
  • 12 PMCloudy55°
  • 1 PMCloudy56°
  • 2 PMCloudy56°
  • 3 PMCloudy55°
  • 4 PMCloudy55°
  • 5 PMCloudy55°
  • 6 PMCloudy54°
  • 7 PMShowers54°
  • 8 PMShowers54°
  • 9 PMShowers54°
  • 10 PMShowers53°
  • 11 PMShowers54°
  • 12 AMShowers53°
  • 1 AMShowers53°
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%56°52°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 56F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 52F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%57°53°Rain. High 57F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 53F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%57°50°Cloudy with showers. High 57F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low around 50F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%59°47°Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 59F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 47F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%63°48°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 63F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 48F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%62°50°Showers early becoming a steady rain later in the day. High 62F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy with light rain early. Low around 50F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°51°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 62F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 51F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%62°52°Partly cloudy skies. High 62F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 52F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%62°53°Partly cloudy and windy. High 62F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Becoming windy with showers likely after midnight. Low 53F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
WindyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°51°Windy. Rain showers in the morning becoming less numerous in the afternoon. High around 60F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy and windy. Low 51F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 37%37%
Precipitation: 21%21%
Precipitation: 39%39%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph ENE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    46°
  • Humidity
    86%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 56F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 52F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:56 AM7:16 PM

Map