Murchison

New Zealand
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
44°
37°
44°

Forecast

  • 9 PMFair43°
  • 10 PMFair42°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy41°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy40°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy39°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy39°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy38°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy38°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy39°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy39°
  • 7 AMShowers39°
  • 8 AMShowers40°
  • 9 AMShowers42°
  • 10 AMShowers44°
  • 11 AMShowers46°
  • 12 PMShowers47°
  • 1 PMShowers49°
  • 2 PMShowers50°
  • 3 PMShowers51°
  • 4 PMShowers51°
  • 5 PMShowers51°
  • 6 PMShowers49°
  • 7 PMShowers48°
  • 8 PMShowers46°
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%44°37°Some clouds. Low 37F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%53°42°Rain. High 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain. Low 42F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%53°40°Rain likely. High 53F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%53°40°Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. High 53F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Steady light rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%52°39°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 52F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain likely. Low 39F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Tuesday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%52°32°Partly cloudy skies. High 52F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 32F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%57°34°Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 57F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 34F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%54°38°More clouds than sun. High 54F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 38F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%55°41°Cloudy with occasional showers. High near 55F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with occasional light rain. Low 41F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%58°43°Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. High 58F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 43F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 19%19%
Precipitation: 33%33%
Precipitation: 67%67%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph East

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    42°
  • Humidity
    76%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Some clouds. Low 37F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
7:07 AM5:58 PM

Map