Puponga

New Zealand
FairMostly Clear
47°
45°
47°

Forecast

  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 3 AMShowers48°
  • 4 AMShowers48°
  • 5 AMShowers48°
  • 6 AMCloudy48°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 12 PMFair51°
  • 1 PMFair52°
  • 2 PMSunny53°
  • 3 PMSunny54°
  • 4 PMSunny54°
  • 5 PMSunny53°
  • 6 PMClear52°
  • 7 PMClear51°
  • 8 PMClear51°
Monday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%47°45°Partly cloudy this evening followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers after midnight. Low near 45F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%54°49°Partly cloudy skies. High 54F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Gusty winds developing. Partly cloudy skies giving way to light rain overnight. Low 49F. NW winds at 10 to 20 mph, increasing to 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%57°52°Mostly sunny skies with gusty winds. High 57F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Rain and wind. Low 52F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%55°49°Windy with rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High around 55F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Showers in the evening, becoming a steady rain overnight. Windy. Low 49F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%54°49°Windy with a few clouds from time to time. High 54F. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph.Night - Windy. Partly cloudy skies giving way to showers overnight. Low 49F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%55°45°Cloudy and windy with periods of rain. High near 55F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain showers along with windy conditions. Low near 45F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%51°46°Windy with a few showers in the morning then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 51F. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Windy with rain showers in the evening becoming steadier overnight. Low 46F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Monday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%53°46°A steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 53F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 46F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 30%30%56°46°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 56F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with a few showers. Low 46F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%57°44°Cloudy with occasional showers. High 57F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain likely. Low 44F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 37%37%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 16%16%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph WSW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    41°
  • Humidity
    72%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy this evening followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers after midnight. Low near 45F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
7:41 AM5:29 PM

Map