10%55°50°Clear skies. Low around 50F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
80%58°49°Partly cloudy and windy early followed by increasing clouds and periods of rain later in the day. High 58F. Winds NE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Light rain and wind early. Decreasing clouds late. Low 49F. N winds at 20 to 30 mph, decreasing to 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
20%55°50°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 55F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low near 50F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
20%56°50°Partly cloudy. High 56F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low near 50F. Winds light and variable.
20%62°53°Partly cloudy skies. High 62F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 53F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
10%67°57°Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 67F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 57F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
20%64°54°Windy with a few clouds from time to time. High 64F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Partly cloudy and windy. Low 54F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph.
20%58°46°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 58F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 46F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
60%58°52°Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 58F. SSE winds shifting to ENE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain likely. Becoming windy late. Low 52F. Winds NNE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
60%59°49°Cloudy with occasional rain in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 49F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
5 mph ESE
Today - Clear skies. Low around 50F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.